Answered By: Marsha Spiegelman
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015     Views: 19

Sure. Does it have to be a scholarly journal or peer-reviewed? Use our databases and start with a general database such as Academic Search Complete. If you need more specialized info, try a medical database such as CINAHL.  All our databases can be accessed from the Database homepage,

 All databases are listed alphabetically. Click here:

You can also click on databases by subject list and select Allied Health. 

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks for using LibAnswers.


Chat with a Librarian

Related Topics