Answered By: Marsha Spiegelman Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015 Views: 38
Yes, NCC offers distance testing services for non-NCC students who are taking distance education courses through another institution and are required to take proctored exams.
Distance Testing Services Details:
- Distance testing is done by appointment only. To make an appointment call the Placement Testing office at 516.572.9604.
- All tests must be completed by 4:00 pm
- There is no distance testing on weekends or evenings
- All students must present a photo ID in order to test
Distance Testing Services fee schedule
- $20 per hour for paper/pencil tests, a minimum of 1 hour will be charged
- $25 per hour web-based exams, a minimum of 1 hour will be charged
- Payment must be made upon completion of the exam
- Cash or checks accepted made payable to Nassau Community College
- Note: An additional charge of $25 cash for domestic mail will be added to the testing fees if a postage paid envelope is not provided. For international mail please speak with a proctor in the placement testing office for more information.
- For further information please call 516.572.9604
If your school requires contact information to send instructions and testing materials please use the following
Phone: 516.572.9604 Fax: 516.572.9925