Answered By: Marsha Spiegelman Last Updated: Aug 10, 2015 Views: 221
If you are a new student, you must take Placement tests. Here is the link to schedule the tests: http://www.ncc.edu/admissions/placementtesting/default.shtml
Here are the steps to register online:
- Go to www.ncc.edu/myncc and click on MYNCC Banner Login.
- Click on Login and enter your N# and your PIN (your 6-digit birthday) then click Login.
- Click on the Student and Financial Aid link.
- Cick on the Registration link.
- Click on the Add or Drop Classes link.
- Make sure the term Spring 2013 is selected and then click Submit.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Class Search.
- Click into the Subject box- select the first subject you were advised to take. Then enter the 3-digit Course Number in the box provided.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the option Session-Click on Day, Evening or Weekend to your preference. If it does not matter, the the selection ALL.
- Click on Class Search- This is how you search for a class.
- Click on the Box for the class you want to select. ( A *C* means the class is closed, a box means it is open. You can check to see if a class has a waitlist by looking at the WL Act column. If there is any number other than 0 under WL Act, there is a wait list.) Write down the times and days of the class you selected and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Register button. If everything was successful you will see *Registered on the Web* and the class you chose will appear.
- Click the Class Search button to search for your next class.
All registration help is in the computer lab in G 145.